About PYV Network
National Geographic recently released their list of hot adventure
travel destinations for 2006:
This destination is so popular now that it is hard to book a flight,
according to NG. The hottest spot in Croatia?
Kornati National Park, a wild and rugged archipelago off the Croatian
2. Argentina. Patagonia is a bargain at
devalued peso prices.
3. Mongolia. It is a safe place to travel, yet is "full of wonders"
such as the
4. Botswana: One of the richest ecosystems in the world, a great
place to go for a safari.
5. India: "Sikkim is the new Nepal, Kerala is the Venice of the
East, and India's tourist infrastructure is getting better with each
6. South Africa: Cape Town anchors this oldie but goodie adventure
7. Thailand: Help is still needed following the December 2005
tsunami, and there are miles of quiet beaches.
Yunnan are being discovered by the Chinese, and by the world.
9. Ecuador: The Amazon continues to be a great destination, plus
Ecuador's coastline is a destination in and of itself.
10. Mozambique: Visit the Great
Limpopo Transfrontier Park and sea kayak the Barazuto archipelago.